These short videos should help you navigate the preregistration process on MyAccess.
Please forgive the many references to “fall schedules” and “August”. We at the Dean's Office are not movie stars, as will be very obvious, and we opted not to reshoot the guides with just a few words changed. The information is all the same, and important to absorb: Searching, logging in, and navigating the mechanics of preregistration in MyAccess.
- Video 1: What Is Preregistration?
- Video 2: Logging in and Getting Started
- Video 3: Basic Course Search
- Video 4: More Information on Individual Courses
- Video 5: Any Section and Alternates
- Video 6: Organizing and Ordering Your Requests
- Video 7: Warning Messages
- Video 8: Submitting Your Requests
Whenever possible, please choose the "HD" option when viewing the videos.
If you are a student with a disability and/or cannot access these videos, please contact us at 202-687-6045 and we will be happy to assist you.