In addition to reading the Guide to Preregistration thoroughly for information on the core and on schedule building, make sure to complete each of the following steps as well. Each of these steps addresses aspects of the curriculum that will vary for each student, and will help to personalize your navigation of this process.
1. Watch the video tutorials.
2. Review the policies on AP/IB credit.
3. Review the policies on language placement.
4. Check your readiness for Calculus I (if you plan on taking this course).
5a. Sample schedules for first-years: Consult the sample(s) that correspond with your current plans.
5b. Sample schedules for transfers: Consult the schedule suggestions provided in your Transfer Credit Evaluation.
6. Consult with your peer advisor if you have any questions.
7. Preregister! Search for classes and put together a schedule.
- Add some alternates!
- Consult with your academic advisor if you have any additional questions
- Submit your requests by July 20, 2018
8. Complete the Supplemental Information Form (check your Guide to Preregistration to see if needed) by July 20, 2018.
9. Students seeking accommodations for documented chronic health conditions and documented disabilities should register with the Academic Resource Center.
This checklist also appears in the Guide to Preregistration on page 3.