This checklist is designed to help guide you through the preregistration process, step-by-step:
1. Read your Guide to Preregistration.
2. Review the policies on AP/IB credit.
3. Review the policies on language placement.
4. Consult with your peer advisor if you have any questions.
5. Begin to list the subjects you might like to take this fall.
6. Watch the video tutorials.
7. Search for classes and put together a schedule.
- Add some alternates!
- Consult with your dean if you have any additional questions
- Submit your requests by July 21, 2017
8. Complete the Supplemental Information Form (check your Guide to Preregistration to see if needed) by July 21, 2017.