College Commencement will be held on Saturday, May 21, 2022. We always hope for clear skies so that we can hold the ceremony outside on Healy Lawn at 9:00 a.m. If the ceremony is held outside, your guests do NOT need tickets for the general seating area. Seating is open, first-come, first-served. If any of your guests need special accommodations, please see more information below.
Follow the steps below to print/email your tickets:
- Log in at https://georgetown.marchingorder.com/home#/ with your Marching Order account information.
- Click “Print/Email Tickets.”
- Type in each guest’s email address to send them their individual ticket with its unique QR code. If an email address is incorrect, you can resend the ticket by typing in the corrected email address and clicking the “Email Ticket Again” button. Alternatively, you may print all of your tickets. Please ensure that all of your guests have their tickets before Commencement.
Detailed instructions with screenshots are available here.
Special Accommodation Tickets
If you have family members who require special accommodation seating or need sign language interpretation for Georgetown College Commencement, please complete the special accommodation seating request form by Monday, May 2. A good faith effort will be made to fulfill requests made after May 2.
- Two special seating sections are available for guests with mobility issues: a non-wheelchair section and a wheelchair section.
- Guests who need sign language interpretation will be seated in view of a sign language interpreter.
- If any of your guests need to borrow a wheelchair, they may pick up a complimentary wheelchair from Healy Circle. These will be reserved under the student’s name. Valid identification will be required in order to claim the reserved wheelchair.
- Each group of guests in the non-wheelchair section or in the sign language interpretation section may be assisted by one companion. Each individual guest in the wheelchair section may be assisted by one companion.
- Special seating accommodations are not in shaded areas. Guests who are susceptible to the heat may wish to view the ceremony indoors at one of the remote viewing locations.
- In the event of rain, those with special accommodation seating must present both their special accommodation tickets and their rain-site tickets to the ushers in McDonough Arena.
- Students must pick up special accommodation tickets from the College Dean’s Office. In the request confirmation message, students will receive further instructions.