Sophomore Success Series
The Sophomore Success Series brings together a small group of recent alumni with sophomore students in the College to share experiences and give advice on a wide range of topics. The program is intentionally structured as a series of intimate conversations with Georgetown College alumni, rather than lectures, or one-on-one meetings. This informal setting helps to spark a more casual conversation between students and alumni on best practices for navigating their Georgetown experience. The series was launched in Fall 2018.
This year we will host two virtual Sophomore Success panels which will continue to provide an opportunity for students to hear from Georgetown College alumni about their time on the Hilltop.
Fall 2021 Dates:
Please RSVP using this form for either session.
Tuesday, October 26 | 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. | Zoom Meeting
Monday, November 1 | 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. | Zoom Meeting
- Alice Beneke (C’19), Psychology major, Biology minor
- Jordan Brown (C’21), Justice and Peace Studies major, Disability Studies, African American Studies minors
- Maggie Chaquette (C’18), American Studies major
- Dan O’Sullivan (C’20), Classics (Concentration in Latin and Ancient Greek) major, Computer Science and Linguistics minors
- Harrison Williams (C’16), Economics major, French and African-American Studies minors