Founded in 1789 as the nation’s first Catholic institution of higher learning, Georgetown College is committed to the Jesuit traditions of an integrated education and of productive research in the liberal arts, including fine arts, humanities, languages, sciences, and social sciences.
Featured Stories and Videos
- December412:00 PM-1:30 PM
- December5Reiss Science Building 12:30 PM-1:45 PM
- December5Poulton Hall 1:00 PM-2:00 PM
- December5Reiss Science Building 2:00 PM-3:15 PM
- December6Healy Hall 11:00 AM-12:15 PM