Founded in 1789 as the nation’s first Catholic institution of higher learning, Georgetown College is committed to the Jesuit traditions of an integrated education and of productive research in the liberal arts, including fine arts, humanities, languages, sciences, and social sciences.
Featured Stories and Videos
- December9Mortara Building 12:00 PM-1:30 PM
- December10Basic Science Building 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
- December10Medical and Dental Building 2:00 PM-5:00 PM
- December12Basic Science Building 11:00 AM
- December12St. Mary's Hall 12:30 PM-1:45 PM